Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Low on energy? No prob!

I could have this for lunch or dinner, breakfast too:) This is beyond easy to make & oh so good. Not your ordinary grilled cheese I assure you, it's creamy & crunchy. I use my own lemons for the acidic element in this dressing.

Get yourself some:
plain white bread
butter or mayo
1 slice of your fave cheese. I suggest provolone, swiss or gouda
1 slice of american cheese
a little grainy mustard

Spread butter or mayo on your bread insert your cheeses & mustard then close.
Grill!

Then get yourself some:
spinach
bacon
feta
purple onion

Grab a bowl n' toss.

Finally get yourself some:
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon grainy mustard/dijon
1 garlic clove crushed
salt & pepper to taste

Pour all of the ingredients in a jar, make sure you place lid tightly and shake for about a minute.

*I did not specify quantities for the salad ingredients because you may want to make yourself a smaller or bigger salad for a group. The dressing should be plenty for four small salads.
The dressing recipe is really easy to double, triple etc.








No comments:

Post a Comment